Harry Potter Bridge

Harry Potter Bridge
seen in the second movie; seen in real life by me

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summertime

Random Zits cartoon, thought it was funny

I remember summertime was a time of looking forward to running around on the lawn, waking up late and watching cartoons in my pajamas, and finding random friends to play with.
Now what is summer to me? A time to earn money before school starts again. This summer instead of making plans to hang with friends or something, I made plans to work. I'm going to Washington state and staying with my grandparents for two months, to work. not one, but probably two jobs. I'm the eldest child of 4, my parents don't have extra cash to give me when I want something. So, I'm working for it instead.
I'm actually looking forward toward the end of summer. Why? Because instead of flying back to Phoenix from Washington, I'm flying to San Antonio Texas to help my boyfriend move here. Not only will he move here, he's going to move in with me. So it's not the summer I'm looking forward to, its the end of it, when I'll be with him.

1 comment:

Greg Scott said...

hey now! working all summer isnt all that bad. i worked two jobs the whole summer after high school and it wasnt that bad, just pick day-shift jobs and you still have the whole night to hang out with friends, cuz seriously, who sleeps these days?